Early voting for the Federal and State Primary and the Sumner County General Election begins Friday, July 13 and continues through Saturday, July 28 at the Sumner County Administration Building, room 112, 355 N. Belvedere Dr. in Gallatin.
Hours are 8 a.m. until 4:30 p.m. Monday thru Friday and 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. on Saturdays, July 14, 21 and 28.
In addition to voting at the administration building satellite locations and times are:
- Monday, July 16 in Portland at the Portland Community Center, 303 Portland Blvd. from 10 a.m.- 6 p.m.;
- Tuesday, July 17 in Goodlettsville at the Church of the Nazarene, 400 Loretta Dr., from 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.;
- Thursday thru Saturday, July19 - 21 in Hendersonville at the Hendersonville Library, 140 Saundersville Rd., from 10 a.m. - 6 p.m. on Thursday and Friday and 9 a.m. - 12 p.m. on Saturday.
- Monday, July 23 in White House at the White House City Hall, 105 College St. from 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Tuesday, July 24 in Westmoreland at the “Old” Westmoreland Elementary, 3012 Thompson Ln. (at Austin Peay Highway) from 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Offices on the ballot for the Federal and State Primary are: Governor, U.S. Senate, Sixth Congressional District U.S. House of Representatives, State House of Representatives Districts 40, 44 and 45 and Republican and Democratic State Executive Committeeman and Committeewoman District 18. Included on the Sumner County General ballot are County Executive, County Commissioners (Districts 1-12, 2 per district), County Trustee, General Sessions Judge Division II – Unexpired Term, Sheriff, Circuit Court Clerk, County Clerk, Register of Deeds and Road Superintendent. Also on the ballot are School Board Districts 1, 3, 5, 7, 9 and 11.
For more information go to the Election Commission website, votesumnertn.org or call 615-452-1456.