Former Vice President Joe Biden says he now wants to repeal a ban on federal funds being used for abortion, reversing his position on the Hyde Amendment the day after he was attacked by his 2020 Democratic rivals over his position.
- Andrew Woods receives white coat at ceremony
- Matthew Tremblay named to Siena College Dean's List for Spring 2019 Semester
- Vol State Deans List and Honor Roll for Spring 2019
- United Way of Sumner County receives donation
- Trampoline Park owners named 2018 Rising Stars
- Park Place supports Senior Ride Sumner
- Local piano students perform
- MHMS sends 2 teams to National Academic Quizbowl Tournament in Atlanta
- Police arrest 8 in Hendersonville robbery attempt and shooting
- Station Camp greenway extension off the table for now
- Carri L. Snoddy
- UT names Hemmings as incoming Haslam scholar
- Once afraid to trust, Demos now trusts God
- Symphony draws thousands to Rock Castle
- Movie in the Park is June 27
- Judge grants orders of protections against Sumner teacher
- Hendersonville woman charged with arson
- HHS band launches shoe drive fundraiser for London trip
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.